Jagged Alliance 3 got a new trailer at THQ Nordic’s Digital Showcase today. The showcase trailer highlights the game’s key elements and the overall gameplay, with a voiceover lady explaining the backstory behind its setting. Jagged Alliance 3 combines a strategic campaign with turn-based combat and RPG elements. There isn’t a planned release date for the game yet, but we know that it will be launching only for PC.
Jagged Alliance 3 Showcase Trailer
Grand Chien, a nation of rich natural resources and deep political divides, is thrown into chaos when the elected president goes missing and a paramilitary force known as “The Legion” seizes control of the countryside. Now, the President’s family has pulled together all their resources, including an arrangement with the powerful Adonis corporation, to hire a group of skilled mercenaries tasked with finding the President and bringing order back to the country.
In Jagged Alliance 3, select from a huge cast of mercenaries all with their own unique personalities, quirks, and backstories. Then go out and explore Grand Chien as you meet new people, earn money, grow your team, and ultimately make your own decisions that will decide the country’s fate.
- Engage in rich, tactical turn-based combat
- Recruit from a large cast of unique mercenaries, including many familiar fan favorites
- Loot, salvage, and customize an arsenal of weaponry and equipment
- Choose from a wide array of special perks to customize your mercs as they level up
- Decide the fate of Grand Chien in an open RPG structure
- Control territory, train the locals, command multiple parties, and defend against enemy forces in an alive, active world
- Experience the campaign with friends in online co-op mode
Jagged Alliance 3 is being developed by Haemimont Games in Bulgaria. Stay tuned to MP1st in the future for more Jagged Alliance 3-related announcements.