Nintendo has just published its latest financial report, and within it, you’ll find total sales figures for its most popular games.
If you’ve been following these updates closely for the past few years, it should come as no great shock to learn that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still top of the tree, having now shifted 43.35 million units since launch.
Below, you’ll find the Switch’s best-selling games as of 3rd February 2022. Note that the data only includes Nintendo-published titles. You can view the previous top 10 here.
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of 3rd February 2022):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 43.35 million (up from 38.74 million)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 37.62 million (up from 34.85 million)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 27.40 million (up from 25.71 million)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 25.80 million (up from 24.13 million)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 23.90 million (up from 22.64 million)
- Super Mario Odyssey – 23.02 million (up from 21.95 million)
- Super Mario Party – 17.39 million (up from 16.48 million)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! – 14.33 million (up from 13.83 million)
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Pokémon Shining Pearl – 13.97 million (new entry)
- Ring Fit Adventure – 13.53 million (up from 12.21 million)
The numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined. Nintendo has also revealed that Switch hardware lifetime sales have now passed that of the Wii and PlayStation, with over 103 million consoles sold.
Think Mario Kart will remain Switch’s best-selling game forever? Feel free to share your thoughts below.