Margit the Fell Omen is one of the hardest early bosses in Elden Ring. Here’s how to overcome the odds and emerge victorious.
Players will encounter Margit the Fell Omen when making their way to Stormveil Castle. The boss will act as one of the first bottlenecks in the game, but the good news is you don’t have to challenge it right away.
Instead, why not check out our guide on what to do and where to go in Limgrave at the start of the game. Only once you’re leveled up sufficiently, should you return to Margit the Fell Omen!
Be sure you’re ready for a fight, with the best possible Ashes of War in Elden Ring to power you up.
And if you’re unhappy with your build, there is a way to re-spec your stats in Elden Ring!
Best Strategy to Beat Margit the Fell Omen
- It’s important to make use of summons in this fight. Here’s how to get the best early game spirits to assist you and distract the boss!
- Also, make sure you know how to upgrade your flasks to stand a better chance against the powerful enemy!
- You can also buy an item called Margit’s Shackle from a vendor inside Murkwater Cave for 5000 Runes. This seems like a lot, but it’s easily attainable using the infinite rune farm in Elden Ring.
- Use the Shackle in the boss fight to stun Margit the Fell Omen and land some easy hits.
- The moment Margit spawns a glowing dagger, roll to the side or get skewered.
- When the boss leaps into the air, wait until the last second to dodge, then launch a counter-attack!
- In fact, Margit charges up his attacks for longer than you’d typically expect – always wait until the attack is incoming before rolling.
- Keep up an offensive to break Margit’s armor and deal a devastating critical hit!
- In Phase 2, Margit pulls out a golden hammer to deal massive damage through ground swipes and more jump attacks. He’ll also get access to a golden sword which adds new moves to his pool.
- Thankfully, Phase 2 isn’t too different from Phase 1 otherwise, so keep up whatever tactic has been working for you thus far.
- Watch out for a devastating 4 hit combo that the boss will now pull off – it’s worth being extra cautious with your counter-attacks.
Beating Margit the Fell Omen will reward players with a Talisman Slot, allowing for greater class customization!
Once you’re done with Margit, you’ll need to face off against another powerful boss shortly thereafter! Here’s how to beat Godrick the Grafted, one of Elden Ring’s coolest boss designs.
And you can actually beat the Grafted Scion in Elden Ring too, that seemingly-impossible first boss that’s meant to take you down. Doing so will net you some incredible rewards but you only get one shot at it.
There are an insane number of bosses in Elden Ring, and you’ll likely need some help beating a few of them. In the meantime, make sure your FPS is as high as possible for those frame-perfect dodges!