Amazon was the place to shop this year for Sony WH-1000XM4 Black Friday deals as well as Cyber Monday headphones deals in general. But if you thought you missed your chance to shop for some of the best headphones in the world, we have good news for you – as the online retail giant is still discounting these fantastic Sony cans.
Despite the Cyber Monday deals period having passed for this year, both US and UK buyers can still pick up a discounted pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless noise cancelling headphones for $248 / £249. That’s the same discount that ran over Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon has changed these to “limited time deals,” implying that remaining stock is very much finite. As such, it’s hard to tell exactly when this discount will expire. If you’re still considering grabbing a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4s, we’d recommend acting now to avoid disappointment. US shoppers can also visit Walmart and Best Buy if Amazon runs out of stock, as both retailers are still hosting the same discount, too.
Today’s best Sony WH-1000XM4 deals (US)
Today’s best Sony WH-1000XM4 deals (UK)
We’re honestly quite surprised to see not just Amazon still sell the Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones at a discount, but other retailers like Walmart and Best Buy, too. All three likely had an abundance of stock, possibly due to the otherwise expensive retail price of these class-leading headphones.
That, and we’re sure many buyers opt for the last generation Sony WH-1000XM3s, which can be bought for around $100 / £100 less than the XM4s, and are still a phenomenal pair of headphones to buy in 2021.
More Sony WH-1000XM4 deals
No matter where you live, you’ll find all the lowest prices for the Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More Cyber Monday deals (US)
- Amazon: up to 50% off Fire Tablets, save $250 on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- Walmart: Final Black Friday deals on toys, Apple devices, vacuums and TVs
- Adidas: 50% off sportswear and shoes at Amazon
- Best Buy: up to 50% off Keurig coffee makers, 4K TVs, laptops, and more
- Board games: up to 66% off Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, Catan and more
- Cheap TVs: smart TVs from $99.99 at Amazon
- Christmas: lights, trees, and ornaments from $6.99 at Amazon
- Clothing: up to 50% off coats, running shoes, and watches at Amazon
- Costco: up to $900 furniture, laptops, TVs, and jewelry
- Dell: up to $400 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- DIY: 40% off power tools, leaf blowers, and more at Walmart
- DreamCloud: $200 off luxury mattresses + $399 free gifts
- Electric scooters: up to 30% off Segway, Hover-1 and more
- Gifts under $30: books, toys, and cheap gift ideas at Amazon
- Home Depot: up to 40% off tools, grills, appliances, and Christmas decor
- Home security: over $100 off various eufyCam security camera bundles
- HP: up to 60% off laptops
More Cyber Monday deals (UK)
- Amazon: up to 45% off Echo, Kindle and more for Black Friday
- Adidas: half-price trainers, tees, tracksuits and exercise gear
- Argos: Christmas decorations and stocking fillers from just £6
- Boots: better than half-price fragrances, beauty and gift sets
- Currys: record low prices on LG OLED TVs, coffee machines and laptops
- Dell: sneak peek sale live with 35% off laptops and monitors
- eBay: discounted Christmas gifts from small and independent sellers
- Ebuyer: SSDs from £21.99, 44% off laptops and Razer gaming chairs for £279.99
- Emma Sleep: mattresses and bed bundles starting from £299
- JD Sports: trainers from Nike, Adidas and Puma at up to 50% off
- Microsoft: save up to £450 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: get 45% off any mattress and up to 30% off bedding
- Nintendo Switch: get a Nintendo Switch with Immortals: Fenyx Rising free
- Simply Be: discounts of up to 50% on coats, jackets and cardigans
- Very: £130 off Shark Anti Hair Wrap vacuum, £50 off Beats Solo 3 headphones, more
- Wayfair: save on furniture, rugs, desks and lighting
Rhys is a Staff Writer for TechRadar, and while relatively fresh to the role, he’s been writing in a professional capacity for years. A Media, Writing and Production graduate, Rhys has prior experience creating written content for HR companies, restaurants, app developers, IT sites and toy sellers. His true passions, though, lie in video games, TV, audio and home entertainment. When Rhys isn’t on the clock, you’ll usually find him logged into Final Fantasy 14.