- Voyager Digital Ltd’s VYGVF operating subsidiary, Voyager Digital LLC, has issued a notice of default to Three Arrows Capital (3AC), a crypto-focused hedge fund.
- The notice is for 3AC’s failure to make the required payments on its previously disclosed loan of 15,250 BTC and $350 million USDC.
- The total loan equates to more than $670 million.
- Voyager intends to pursue recovery from 3AC and is in discussions with the company’s advisors as to the legal remedies available.
- Three Arrows Capital is still facing a credit crunch exacerbated by the continued pressure on cryptocurrency prices.
- Related: Why Bitcoin-Related Stock Voyager Digital Is Plunging
- As of June 24, 2022, Voyager had $137 million cash and owned crypto assets on hand. The company has access to the previously announced $200 million cash and USDC revolver and a 15,000 BTC revolver from Alameda Ventures Ltd.
- Price Action: VYGVF shares closed higher by 3.64% at $0.58 on Friday.
- Photo Via Wikimedia Commons
Visit Benzinga’s Crypto Homepage – 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.