While a ton of info has already surfaced for Battlefield 2042’s new experience “Battlefield Portal,” there’s more to digest today! EA has sent out the official Battleifeld Portal list of maps, weapons and more!
Battlefield Portal List of Weapons, Maps, Gadgets and Info Overview:
In Battlefield Portal, players will be able to use a powerful creation suite that includes Settings, custom modes and a Logic Editor. This will allow the players to not only create, but share and discover unexpected battles filled with the weapons, vehicles, equipment, and more, set in the locations from Battlefield 2042, and iconic, fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3.
These creative tools give players the chance to go beyond what they’ve experienced in any Battlefield game previously and create unique modes, such as 1942 versus 2042 matches, knives versus defibrillators battles or even a hardcore team deathmatch showdown. The customization options available in Battlefield Portal allows players to let their imaginations run wild and put the rules of war in their hands.
- Battle Of The Bulge (Battlefield 1942)
- El Alamein (Battlefield 1942)
- Arica Harbor (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
- Valparaiso (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
- Caspian Border (Battlefield 3)
- Noshahr Canals (Battlefield 3)
- 40+ Weapons from 3 Theaters of War
- M1 Garand, Panzerschreck, G3, M416 and more
- Plus the inclusion of Battlefield 2042’s All-Out Warfare Arsenal
- 40+ Vehicles from 3 Theaters of War
- The Spitfire and B17 Bomber make their return alongside modern hardware such as the Quad Bike and Little Bird
- Plus the inclusion of Battlefield 2042’s All-Out Warfare array of vehicles
- 30+ Gadgets from 3 Theaters of War
- Reconnaissance items such as the MAV and Radio Beacon will be available as gadget selections alongside the Defibrillator and EOD Bot
- Plus the inclusion of Battlefield 2042’s Gadgets
- Classic Factions will be making their return in Battlefield Portal as you remember them, allowing you the ability to mix and match between 7 different armies from the Classic titles as well as Battlefield 2042’s Specialists
- Armies such as 1942’s UK, US, and Germany as well as Bad Company 2’s US and Russia will feature exclusively in Battlefield Portal
- The return of Factions to Battlefield Portal, we will also mean that we are bringing back soldier archetypes as you know them to be within their relevant titles. As an example, Battlefield 3’s Assault, Engineer, Support and Recon roles make their return in Battlefield Portal
Make sure to check back here on MP1st for the latest in Battlefield 2042 news.
Submit a Tip
[contact-form-7 id=”142591″ title=”Submit a Tip Form”]